Grilling Tips and Tricks
Now that school is out and the temperatures have skyrocketed summer has officially entered the building. For me that means it’s the perfect time to break out the grill and invite friends and family over for get togethers. Grilling not only makes the food taste fantastic, it helps keep the house COOL and dishes to a minimum (you know how much I loathe doing dishes).
Over the years I’ve learned a few tricks to help me be the hostess with the mostess which is preferable to the one who’s miserable and always attached the grill. Naturally because I like you I’m going to share.
Grilling Tips & Tricks:
1. As ridiculous as this may sound, check your propane tank or charcoal/lighter the day before your get together to ensure that you have enough. Nothing worse than stepping over to the grill with a group around just to find out your tank is on empty.
2. Clean the grill. A clean grill is a happy grill. Invest in a nice wire brush.
3. Prep. Prep and prep some more. Once you’ve decided on your menu have everything ready to go BEFORE your guests are scheduled to arrive.
4. To keep food from sticking to the grill rub it with a little vegetable oil.
5. Invest in a meat thermometer. This will ensure you that your meats are cooked to perfection. No more guessing, no more cutting things open and letting all the juices that you’ve worked so hard to keep in flow out.
Here’s a few of my favorite grilled recipes:
Grilled Good Eats:
GIVEAWAY! $25 Sears Gift Card
These are just a few of my tips for grilling while also being the host. I would love if you would share your tips with me! One of my lucky readers who answers below will win a $25 Sears Gift Card!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sears. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.