Love is in the air! Can you feel it. Yes it’s almost time for Valentine’s Day. I have to admit I’m a complete romantic sap and love the day. Plus I’m kind of obsessed with red and pink. What do we do to celebrate? Mr. bell’alimento & I typically don’t go out for Valentine’s Day dinner, we like to stay home and make something special instead. Restaurants tend be overcrowded on Valentine’s, the food is overpriced and oh yeah bad service is sure to entail (of course they can’t help it they’re overloaded). Just because we stay in doesn’t mean we don’t get a little fancy with our menu.
But that doesn’t mean it has to be fussy. Risotto is a wonderful creamy dreamy sexy dish. Add some spicy lobster to the mix and you have a super sexy meal perfect for Valentine’s day (try saying that 6 times fast). Not to mention it won’t break the bank so you can splurge on something special like say a little black dress or perhaps those heels you’ve had your eye on ; ) Go ahead you deserve it!
Something else that’s perfect for Valentine’s day… Le Creuset. Yes, that’s my kind of Valentine. Just look at that gorgeous Cherry Red 4 1/2 Quart French Oven. Are you speaking with a French accent right now? An accent always ups the sexy ante. And don’t miss those mini coquettes. Adorable and perfect for holding all kinds of deliciousness.
Would you like to have them? No, not just one. We’re giving away BOTH the 4 1/2 quart and the set of 3 Mini Coquettes. All dressed up in cherry red.
So who wants to enter? Silly question right ; )
1. Leave a comment telling us what you would make first if you won this Le Creuset set.
Optional Entries: (You must leave a separate comment for EACH additional entry to count)
2. Follow bell’alimento on TWITTER
3. RT the following “I just entered to win 4 1/2 qt @LeCreuset round oven from @bellalimento You can enter here: http://wp.me/ppVJB-2Nr
4. Follow Le Creuset on TWITTER
5. Follow bell’alimento on PINTEREST and PIN one of the photos from this post.
6. Like bell’alimento on FACEBOOK.
7. Like Le Creuset on FACEBOOK. Leave a comment on their wall telling them that bell’alimento sent you : )
8. Sign up for bell’alimento’s email or RSS FEED.
Disclaimer: Le Creuset has provided me with a set of Le Creuset pictured above and is giving away the same set to one lucky bell’alimento reader. My opinions are my own. Always have been. Always will be.