Raleigh is a city with a lot going on at any given time. I’m sharing a few of my favorite places located in and around our Capital City of North Carolina for your entertainment pleasure. I’m a giver like that. Food, Drink, Parks, Shopping. Who doesn’t want in on that action? I mean come on.
This coming week there happens to be some fun tasting events in and around the cit-tay with CRABBIE’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer! Have you tried it?
It takes taste and imagination to create a drink so delicious that it stands the test of time. The roots of the distinctive Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer stretch all the way back to 1801. John Crabbie capitalized on the nearby port of Leith, Edinburgh, providing him access to ingredients from many nations. He sourced the finest ginger and exotic spices; starting a legacy that would last for generations to come.
Crabbie’s Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer is made to a recipe with 4 closely-guarded secret ingredients. They’re combined with ginger shipped from the Far East, steeped for up to 6 weeks to produce its deep, deliciously spicy flavor.
Mellow Mushroom is a great place to grab a bite or drink! We loved the pretzel appetizers, the Cesar Salad and the there was a pizza selection for every taste. Not to mention Crabbie’s is served ice cold!
Check your calendars and get out to one or more the following:
- Mellow Mushroom, 301 N McPherson Church Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303 from 6 – 8 PM. Crabbie’s Tasting featuring Crabbie’s Moscow Mule!
- Bottle Mixx | 8111 Creedmoor Rd #153, Raleigh, NC 27613 from 5 – 7PM. Crabbie’s Tasting with cocktail recommendations.
- Mellow Mushroom | 601 W Peace St, Raleigh, NC 27605 from 6 – 8PM. Crabbie’s Tasting featuring the Crabbie’s Mule!
- House of Hops | 6909 Glenwood Ave #100, Raleigh, NC 27612 from 5:30pm-7:30pm. Crabbie’s cocktail demonstration before Trivia night! Korean Food Truck pairing suggestions.
- Trali Irish Pub | 10370 Moncreiffe Rd #109, Raleigh, NC 27617 from 7:00pm-9:00pm. Crabbie’s Tasting featuring the Crabbie’s Moscow Mule!
- Zog’s Art Bar & Pool Hall | 108 Henderson St, Chapel Hill, NC from 9:00-11:00 PM. Cocktails & Crafts! Crabbie’s Feature Cocktails TBD
- Pho Pho Pho | 510 Glenwood Ave #103, Raleigh, NC 27603 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Imbibe | 108 Henderson St, Chapel Hill, NC from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- The Library Social Club | 100 Library Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 from 10:00pm-Midnight. Crabbie’s Beach Party! $4 Crabbie’s starting at 10pm | Party with Yacht Rock, beach balls and pool noodles and Crabbie’s over ice with a slice!
- Pho Pho Pho | 510 Glenwood Ave #103, Raleigh, NC 27603 all day
And if you happen to be into getting out into the great outdoors, a few of my favorite parks are Ulmstead Park and Joyner Park. There are bike trails, lakes, plenty of places to picnic, stop for selfies, swing and people watch (because who doesn’t love to people watch).
I love to shop small and support local businesses too. One that you can frequently find me at is Devolve Moto. It’s an all around cool place to check out whether you’re into motorcycles or the great outdoors. They have a finely curated selection of gear, great bikes on display and a cool cafe all in one awesomely hip shop.
Disclaimer: Paula Jones of Bell’alimento is a paid endorser for Halewood International Limited. Bell’alimento receives compensation, including free product, for support of Halewood International Limited and its products.