This meal comes together quickly because we’re taking a few shortcuts. GASP. Shortcuts don’t have to mean you’re cutting out quality though. Nope. We’re using refrigerated pasta and we’re going to “Open up a Bottle of the Good Stuff”- Classico Riserva Pasta Sauce. It’s the newest addition to the Classico line of pasta sauces, and it’s made with NO artificial ingredients or added sugar. Holla!
- Classico Riserva has an exceptional taste that will help elevate any meal.
- Classico Riserva is available in five varieties including: Marinara, Eggplant & Artichoke, Roasted Garlic, Arrabbiata and Puttanesca.
- The sauces are made with no artificial ingredients or added sugar.
- Classico Riserva’s vine-ripened tomatoes are picked at the peak of sweetness and are perfectly balanced with herbs and spices, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of sea salt, then slowly simmered to perfection.
- Learn more at www.classico.com.
We chose the Roasted Garlic (because gah-lic floats my boat) for this dish but honestly any of the five varieties would work. Once you’ve made the pasta, tossed it with Classico sauce and added the additional ingredients we’re going to top it with ALL THE CHEESE. Because we’re cheesy remember. Pop it into the oven and all that’s left for you to do is open up a nice bottle of wine to go with.
And maybe, possibly invite me over because I’m nice and I’ve been told I’m entertaining.
Want a chance to WIN? Yeah you do.
GIVEAWAY: VIP COUPONS
Simply leave a comment below telling us how you would use Riserva to elevate you recipes for a chance to win VIP coupons. That’s it. Easy Peasy.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Classico Riserva for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.