Skinny Strawberry Daiquiris
I’m a big fan of anything pink and sparkly (honestly if I didn’t think it would look like the Barbie-mobile I’d probably have my beetle painted pale pink but alas it’s mello yellow with yes hot pink flowers) including cocktails. Summer time screams frozen drinks, it practically begs for them. Who am I not to oblige. A blender, some ice and a little jiggle juice and you’re almost there.
Sadly those frozen drinks can pack high calorie punches. I’m not normally a calorie counter but honestly I would much rather eat my calories than drink them. What’s a girl to do? Choose skinny cocktails. Lighter versions of those high cal drinks that we love. Compromise, it’s a good thing. These summery skinny frozen strawberry daiquiri (try saying that 10 x’s fast) are made SKINNY by using Bacardi Light Daiquiri mix. It has under 95 calories per serving. Nice right?
When it comes to at-home entertaining, we want to have our cocktail and drink it too. With BACARDI Classic Cocktails Light, you don’t need to choose between serving great cocktails or socializing with friends. Enjoy the best of everything – the convenience of ready-to-serve cocktails and the confidence of natural ingredients mixed with the world’s most awarded spirit. BACARDI Classic Cocktails Light allow you to serve the best, naturally!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BACARDI. The opinions and text are all mine. Sweepstakes Rules.
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries - stems removed, halved
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup Bacardi Light Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
- fresh mint sprigs to garnish - optional
- Place strawberries into blender and puree. (Note: if your strawberries are not sweet enough you will need to add a sweetener.)
- Add add and Bacardi mix. Pulse until mixture thickens.
- Pour frozen daiquiris into glasses and garnish with mint if desired.