This Mini Raspberry Caramel Cheesecakes post is sponsored by McCormick. I was compensated for my time. Opinions are my own.
Have you noticed a re-occurring theme of EGGS across the blogosphere this month? Of course you did eggs happen to be one of the stars of the Easter season (hello Easter Eggs) and you guessed it, deviled eggs. Did you happen to catch our CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS post earlier this month?
We waxed poetic about the incredible edible egg and it’s versatility. Yes those little babies aren’t just for breakfast. They’re also great in one of my favorite courses (you do remember that wicked sweet tooth of mine) which should come as no surprise that it is dessert.
I’ve teamed up with my friends at McCormick to bring you another egg-cellent (sorry couldn’t help myself) option for your Easter table. Mini Raspberry Caramel Cheesecakes. They’re not only beautiful but pack a flavorful one two three punch. To keep myself from eating a WHOLE cheesecake.
It could happen. I like to make them into mini versions. Mini makes them seem almost calorie free right? Don’t answer that. I made these using a 4″ flexipan (you could easily use 4″ cheesecake pans).
Cheesecake is one of those desserts that I can’t pass over (come to think of it there aren’t many that I would) and I’m thinking by their popularity that most others can’t either. So go ahead, make one larger, 4 mini cheesecakes OR you can make 12 individual portions by using muffin liners.
Want to bump up the raspberry flavor? Swap out the almond extract for raspberry extract! Options. They’re a good thing and so are these cheesecakes.
Recipe adapted and printed with permission from McCormick
Mini Raspberry Caramel Cheesecakes
Mini Raspberry Caramel Cheesecakes
- 1/2 sleeve graham crackers - crushed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter - melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 2/3 cup Dixie Crystals granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- caramel sauce - to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Into a small bowl add graham crackers and butter. Using a fork, mix to combine. Equally divide graham cracker mixture between 4 cheesecake pans/molds. Bake for approximately 5 minutes.
- WHILE crust is baking, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and extracts; beat well.
- Spoon batter into each pan/mold, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake approximately 25 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool in pan on wire rack. (Mini cheesecakes could possibly deflate in center upon cooling.)
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with berries and caramel sauce.
So cute…and delicious looking too! You know I have to say this – I can’t wait to put a vegan touch on these. Yum! Thanks, as always, for the inspiration!
These are so pretty! I would love to have one right now!
Love these, Paula. So perfect for Easter or a springy luncheon!
Donna @ The Slow Roasted Italian says
Oh, these look incredible Paula! I bet that almond really makes a difference.
Paula, can you share the size of the cheesecake pans please? Thank you. They look delicious.
Hi Sharon, this is the flexipan that I used http://shop.demarleathome.com/categories/1039622269-flexipan-molds/products/879818178-round-tray-6
Angie @ Big Bear's Wife says
Super cute!! 🙂 My husband loves cheesecake, he’ll love these
Miss @Miss in the Kitchen says
I want this instead of breakfast, lunch or supper. Just cheesecake! Beautiful.
Cassie | Bake Your Day says
These are simply stunning, Paula!
How will a fella ever be ready for the beach lol! Another great recipe!
Cookin Canuck says
What beautiful little cheesecakes, Paula! These would be perfect for the Easter table.
Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies says
These are just beautiful! And yay for portion control–I need that too. 🙂
Andrea (From the Bookshelf) says
These look fabulous!
Tara @ Unsophisticook says
Paula, you’re killing me — yum!!!
Bev @ Bev Cooks says
Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous.
Stephanie @ Girl Versus Dough says
Whaaaat mini cheesecakes with raspberry AND caramel? Well done, girl! 🙂
claire @ the realistic nutritionist says
Um these are SO GORGEOUS.
Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar says
Mini is always better. Love this idea!
Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles says
These are perfect for spring – I love the touch of almond in the cheesecake!
Ali | Gimme Some Oven says
These look amazing! And I love the mini portions — so cute too!