This Grilled Chicken Caprese Wraps post is sponsored. I am working in partnership with the TYSON brand and I am receiving compensation for my participation in this campaign. All thoughts/opinions are 100% my own.
The countdown to summer is on like Donkey Kong AND yeah yeah I’m on the workout wagon. And by working out I mean walking. We have to start somewhere right. In addition to moving moving it I’m lightening my plate and eating healthier.
We’re not talking or mentioning the D word because that doesn’t work for me. Ever. Instead I’m making better choices without cutting out everything I love. Moderation people, moderation.
To help keep me on track, I’m teaming up with Tyson Foods, makers of the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® product line to participate in their Countdown to a Better You program. Did you know that Grilled & Ready products give you a variety of options for great grilled taste you can enjoy right out of the bag?
It’s easy to eat right and stay on track with Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products because they are: 98% Fat Free, Fully Cooked and have No Preservatives. No preservatives. That’s huge!
You can use your first bag to whip up these super healthy and TASTY Caprese Chicken Wraps. Go ahead treat yourself, you’ve earned it!
- 1.37 pounds Tyson® Grilled & Ready® fully cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 - 6 piece package FlatOut flat bread
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella - sliced
- 6 stems fresh basil
- balsamic cream
- Cook chicken according to package directions.
- To assemble wraps: Top each piece of flat bread with equal amounts of: spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella, basil.
- Drizzle with balsamic cream. Roll ends to create wrap.