Grilled Chicken Caprese Wraps
The countdown to summer is on like Donkey Kong AND yeah yeah I’m on the workout wagon. And by working out I mean walking. We have to start somewhere right. In addition to moving moving it I’m lightening my plate and eating healthier. We’re not talking or mentioning the D word because that doesn’t work for me. Ever. Instead I’m making better choices without cutting out everything I love. Moderation people, moderation.
To help keep me on track, I’m teaming up with Tyson Foods, makers of the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® product line to participate in their Countdown to a Better You program. Did you know that Grilled & Ready products give you a variety of options for great grilled taste you can enjoy right out of the bag? It’s easy to eat right and stay on track with Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products because they are: 98% Fat Free, Fully Cooked and have No Preservatives. No preservatives. That’s huge!
Tyson® Grilled & Ready® refrigerated products are making it easier than ever to look, feel and be your best in time for summer. You can participate in the Countdown to a Better You program too! All you need to do is:
- BUY Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products
- SAVE the package UPC codes
- REDEEM them for gift codes to use with select online retailers.
You can also enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win one of 10 grand prizes – $500 VISA gift cards! We can all use a little extra moolah right?
You can use your first bag to whip up these super healthy and TASTY Caprese Chicken Wraps. Go ahead treat yourself, you’ve earned it!
Disclaimer: I am working in partnership with the TYSON brand and I am receiving compensation for my participation in this campaign. All thoughts/opinions are 100% my own.
- 1.37 pounds Tyson® Grilled & Ready® fully cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 - 6 piece package FlatOut flat bread
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella - sliced
- 6 stems fresh basil
- balsamic cream
- Cook chicken according to package directions.
- To assemble wraps: Top each piece of flat bread with equal amounts of: spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella, basil.
- Drizzle with balsamic cream. Roll ends to create wrap.