I’m pretty much a lemon-holic if there is indeed such a thing. I always have lemons in my refrigerator. They go with OH just about everything and they make one lip smacking tart to boot. This one is luscious, luxurious and a cinch to make. The hardest part will be arranging those raspberries on top. If you’re impatient and want to skip that step I’d totally understand. The lemon goodness is waiting just below and for us lemon-holics, it’s pretty irresistible.
You CAN make your own pie crust and sometimes I do just not this time. I’ve spent the better half of the past two weeks baking goodies galore and I wanted something easy, not a cookie and NOW so refrigerated pie crust to the rescue. The filling takes just 4 ingredients that you (if your pantry is anything like mine) probably already have in the house. Butter it what makes this tart tempting and luxurious. REAL® butter that is.
Did you know that The REAL® Seal is the only assurance that what you are buying is made entirely with the wholesome goodness of U.S.-produced cow’s milk? When you buy only products with the REAL® Seal, you can trust that you are buying only products or foods made from cows milk produced in the U.S. Milk and dairy foods are a core part of a healthy diet recommended by the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans (DGA). The DGA recommends 3 servings of low-fat or fat-free milk or milk products for those 9 years or older, 2.5 servings for those 4-8 years old, and 2 servings for those 2-3 years old. Americans are currently consuming about 2 dairy servings per day on average (1.8).
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by REAL® Seal. Opinions are mine. Always have been. Always will be.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- zest from 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter - room temperature
- 16 ounces fresh raspberries
- powdered sugar – to dust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a small tart pan with cooking spray. Place pie crust into tart pan, pressing so that it takes the shape of the pan. Set aside.
- Into a large bowl add: eggs, sugar. Mix until combined. Add: lemon juice, zest and butter. Mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into tart pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Place onto a cooling rack to cool completely. Once cooled you can serve at room temperature OR place in refrigerator to chill.
- Prior to serving arrange raspberries in a circular pattern and dust with powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate any uneaten portions.
- Wilton Excelle Elite Non-Stick Tart and Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom, 9-Inch
- Microplane Zester Grater made in USA stainless steel blade for zesting citrus and grating cheese - plastic handle - black
- OXO 11132000 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Cups with Magnetic Snaps
- Duralex 100010 Made In France Lys Stackable 10-Piece Bowl Set
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.