Super Saucy Baked Chicken Wings
This post brought to you by Manwich. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’ve not met many people who don’t enjoy a good chicken wing (or drumette). The only thing I don’t enjoy about wings is the hot mess that inevitably comes with it. Honestly though my craving for those wonderful wings wins out every time and I just grab some (okay a lot) of extra napkins.
I’ve recently found a quick and easy way to make saucy wings. I used a can of Manwich. I went with original flavor but there are several other flavors to experiment with. I kept this one on the mild side to be family friendly. You can always turn up the heat with a few shakes of hot sauce or dashes of chili flakes or paste. Options you know we like them. This recipe is super simple to pull together and since they’re BAKED you’re free to go ahead and do that load of laundry that’s been taunting you all day. Or is that just me?
EDITED TO ADD: Thank you for your entries. Contest has ended. Winner has been notified via email.
GIVEAWAY: 1 “Manwich Weekend Meal Prize Pack” ERV $100 prize
includes: 1 sample of each of the three Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce varieties, 4 mess-friendly Manwich bibs, Manwich wooden spoon, Calphalon saucepan, Mess-free wipes, $30 gift card for groceries.
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 15 ounces Manwich original sauce
- 3 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Prheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season chicken wings with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Into a large bowl add: Manwich sauce, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire and hot sauce. Mix to combine.
- Add chicken wings and toss to coat completely.
- Transfer wings to a rimmed baking sheet lined with a silicone mat. Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes.