Easy Under Sink Organization
My under the sink cabinet was a HOT MESS prior to this organization project. Had I known how quick and easy it was to get that unorganized black whole of cleaning products storage that I had organized, I would have done this a long time ago. All I needed was a quick trip to Lowe’s Home Improvement. 3 items and about a half hour later and I’m sitting pretty and am actually able to find the granite cleaner that I didn’t know I had.
Once I actually pulled everything out from underneath the cabinet (and there were a lot of bottles) I found that I had duplicates of many products. 3 bottles of glass cleaner (I rarely even clean my windows, yes I just admitted that), 2 boxes of Brillo pads, and more bottles of air freshener that I could use in half a year. Now I know.
You can pick up everything for this project at your local LOWE’S HOME IMPROVEMENT. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Easy Liner
- Rev a Shelf
- Over The Door Wire Basket
1. Measure your cabinet and purchase the correct size Rev A Shelf for your cabinet.
2. Clean out your cabinet.
3. Measure the bottom of your cabinet. Cut Easy Liner to fit.
4. Install Rev A Shelf, following the manufacturers directions.
5. Add Over the Door Wire Basket.
6. Fill your cabinet with your cleaning supplies.
It was really just that simple. Here are a few things I especially liked about these three products:
1. The EASY LINER makes it EASY to wipe up any potential spills. We all know that the dish detergent is going to spill at some point because we didn’t snap the lid back on. Or is that just me?
2. The REV A SHELF pulls out from under the cabinet. It PULLS OUT. No more
cussing fussing because I’m down on my knees trying to grab a bottle that has rolled to the back of the cabinet. My back appreciates this feature. I also like how the paper towel holder sits up above the shelf. The paper towels won’t roll out and end up all over the cabinet. Hooray.
3. The WIRE BASKET also can be used to stash your plastic grocery bags. AND because it hangs you can move it to a different cabinet easily. Options. You know we love them.
Little things make me happy. It’s true.
Now who’s ready to get organized?
Check out more from Lowe’s Creative Ideas Network by subscribing to their Creative Ideas Magazine and E-Newsletter, following them on Pinterest, and by seeing what the other Lowe’s Creative Ideas Network members are up to.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Lowe’s Creative Ideas Network. I am a member of the Lowe’s Creative Ideas Creators & Influencers Network. I was provided with a gift card. Opinions are my own