Grilled Bruschetta with Burrata and Blueberry Balsamic Sauce
It just so happens to be my birthday week! Yes I celebrate all week long, doesn’t everyone? My actual birthday isn’t until this weekend where I’ll be celebrating all things birthday cake as well as Independence. We like to celebrate the 4th of July with family, friends, fireworks and you guessed it … FOOD. While the grill is fired up we’ll be serving up these beautiful bites of grilled bruschetta,
They’re the perfect start to any entertaining you may be doing. Piled high with creamy dreamy burrata, salty prosciutto, fresh basil (thankfully our garden is in overdrive at the moment) and the kicker? They’re topped off with a finger licking organic Blueberry Balsamic Sauce from Robert Rothschild Farm. What more could you ask for in an appetizer? Well other than another slice please.
As I mentioned last month, I’ve partnered with the fine folks at Robert Rothschild Farm to create a few recipes using their Organic Blueberry Balsamic Sauce. If you haven’t tried this sauce (and you really really should) It’s pretty much blueberry bliss in a jar. Besides being decadently delicious, their sauces are USDA Certified Organic and use Non-GMO ingredients.
You can find the complete collection of Robert Rothschild organic sauces at Harris Teeter locations in the NC/SC region. Don’t live in my awesome state? No worries, if you’re not located in the Carolinas you can find their sauces on their WEBSITE. Problem solved.
Last month we shared our Sweet Corn Ice Cream with Blueberry Balsamic Sauce (which would be a sweet way to end your holiday entertaining, after all, you’ll already have the sauce on hand. Might as well put it to good use!)
You can find Robert Rothschild on TWITTER FACEBOOK AND PINTEREST where all the cool food kids hang out
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Robert Rothschild Farm. I was compensated for my time. Opinions are my own. Always have been. Always will be.
What You Will Need:
- small baguette - cut into 6 slices
- 1 large garlic clove - cut in half vertically
- 1 fresh ball burrata - room temperature
- kosher salt/pepper
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- Robert Rothschild Farm Blueberry Balsamic Sauce - to drizzle
What To Do:
- Place baguette slices onto a grill pan or grill over medium heat. Heat bread until grill marks appear and bread is toasted.
- WHILE bread is warm, gently rub garlic clove on top of each piece.
- To assemble: Spread approximately 1 tablespoon of burrata onto each baguette slice. Season with salt and pepper. Top burrata with a slice of prosciutto, a basil leave and a drizzle of blueberry balsamic sauce.