Milk Chocolate Tart.
If you know me, you know I have a big fat massive couldn’t stop it if I wanted to sweet tooth. It is THE reason I work out. I’ve given up trying to fight it, it’s pointless and detrimental to those around me when I try to abstain from sweets, trust me I get CRANKY and that’s not pretty.
So I work out and eat sweets. It works for me so I’ll keep on keepin’ on the sweets treadmill.
I like chocolate in all it’s forms, but I have a soft spot for milk chocolate. You can imagine my love for a chocolate on chocolate delight. This double the trouble chocolate tart comes together in no time and it’s partially no bake (meaning we’re only baking the crust).
That means it’s going to get into your belly a whole lot faster because we’re not baking the filling. I know what you’re thinking but there’s no need to worry about the eggs in this one. Nope. It’s made with Davidson’s Safest Choice Pasteurized Eggs. Pasteurized = Peace of Mind!
It’s incredibly rich and decadent so we’ve garnished this beauty with fresh raspberries (because fresh fruit is healthy and all) and a flurry of powdered sugar (because powdered sugar and it makes me feel fancy to let it sprinkle on like snow), because seriously if you’re eating dessert go big or go home.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Safest Choice Eggs. I am an ambassador for Safest Choice Eggs. I was compensated for my time. Opinions are my own. Always have been. Always will be.
- 2 sleeves chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crackers, sugar, salt, and butter in small bowl. Mix with fork until combined.
- Press mixture into a 9-inch tart pan to create crust.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Place chocolate chips into large bowl. Set aside.
- Heat cream over medium heat in medium saucepan until warmed through.
- Pour cream onto chocolate chips and let sit for 1 minute. Combine until silky smooth.
- Temper eggs into mixture; add vanilla and mix to combine.
- Pour chocolate into tart pan. Allow to cool slightly.
- Transfer to refrigerator until completely set.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
- Duralex 100010 Made In France Lys Stackable 10-Piece Bowl Set
- Get It Right GIRSPU303RED Spatula, 11", Red
- OXO 11132100 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons with Magnetic Snaps
- OXO 11132000 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Cups with Magnetic Snaps
- Wilton Excelle Elite Non-Stick Tart and Quiche Pan with Removable Bottom, 9-Inch
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.