This post is sponsored by REAL® Seal.
Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins.
Happy National Breakfast Week! We all know how important breakfast is. It’s the most important meal of the day for goodness sake. What is National Breakfast week all about you ask? Glad you did. National Breakfast weeks aims to encourage parents, students and school officials to start their morning with a healthy breakfast. While we all know it’s important sometimes we just don’t. In celebration of this effort, we’re sharing these easy dairy-centric bakery style blueberry muffins that anyone can easily mix up PLUS they’re made using REAL® dairy products . REAL whole milk and REAL butter. Who wants artificial when you can have the REAL® deal. There is a difference and you can taste it.
Bakery style means the muffins are bigger, pumped up if you will, and have that coveted nice and crunchy (because crusty just sounds wrong) top on them. The top just so happens to be my favorite part. So if you happen to come over and the tops are missing off of them, you’ll know who to blame.
A key to making these muffins turn out night and airy on the inside is to NOT over mix the batter. Just mix enough until it’s combined. Then put the spoon down and step away. No one wants heavy, dense muffins. The batter will be thick and scoop able. An ice cream scoop works wonders here. Fill the liners up. Don’t be shy. We’re going for large and in charge bakery style after all.
EDITED TO ADD: Contest has ended. Thank you for your entries. Winner has been notified via email.
Our friends at REAL seal are graciously giving ONE lucky reader a $50 Visa Gift Card. You can buy a lot of REAL dairy with that dough! Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below. GIVEAWAY: 1- $50 Visa Gift Card
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Real Seal. I was compensated for my time. Opinions are my own. Always have been. Always will be.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a muffin tin with baking cups. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together: 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl mix together: egg, vegetable oil, milk, vanilla extract and zest.
- Combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients bowl. Mix until JUST combined. Do not overmix.
- Toss blueberries with remaining 1 tablespoon of flour. Carefully fold berries into batter.
- Evenly distribute batter between muffin cups. Sprinkle turbinado sugar on top of each muffin well.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes OR until tops are golden and toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm with REAL butter.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g