This post is intended for those 21+ years of age. Please enjoy responsibly.
This post is sponsored by Master of Mixes.
It’s summertime and it’s hot y’all. Sangria is something that just screams summertime to me. It’s incredibly easy to put together, makes enough to serve a group of friends and it can be made using red or white wine plus a variety of fruits. If you’ve been around my little corner of the web for any length of time you know how much I appreciate options. Sangria can also be made into a frozen treat instead of just chilled. Yes, even more refreshing, you don’t even have to sing “Let it Go”. You seriously won’t want to let this one go
We’ve made this recipe even easier by starting with a Master of Mixes – RED SANGRIA MIX. Are you familiar with Master of Mixes? Master of Mixes brands contain many of the very same premium juices and natural sweeteners that are used by bartenders everywhere! They often source the world’s foremost varieties of fruit and take the time to ensure that each of these varieties is picked only at peak ripeness.
How’s that for fresh? Their cocktail mixes are based on classic from scratch cocktail recipes. The goal being for their one-step cocktails to be as close as possible to the originals…or maybe even better!
This recipe is as easy as combining all ingredients in a blender, pressing a button, and then pouring. Oh and are you ready for the best part? It comes together in less than 5 minutes. That’s right.
Want to know something even crazier? To get the frozen effect, we blend frozen fruit with just two additional ingredients. It doesn’t get much easier than that. Well maybe if you had someone make it for you, then it’s obviously easier.
Want even more cocktail ideas, recipes and how to’s? Check out MIXOLOGY PRO. It’s a great resource for at home mixologists.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Master of Mixes. I was compensated for my time. Opinions are my own. Always have been. Always will be.
- 1 1/2 cups red wine
- 1 cup Master of Mixes Red Sangria
- 16 ounces frozen blueberries
- 12 ounces frozen cherries
- Into blender add: wine, Master of Mixes, frozen berries.
- Pulse to combine until at desired consistency.
- Pour into desired glass.
- Garnish with additional fresh berries if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender with FourSide Jar (75oz volume/32 oz Wet/Dry Fillable), Professional-Grade Power, 6 Pre-programmed Cycles, 10-speeds, Black
- OXO 11132000 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Cups with Magnetic Snaps
- Libbey Modern Bar Sangria Entertaining Set with 6 Stemmed Glasses and Pitcher
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g