This post is brought to you by Mirum . All opinions are my own.
We’re all busy. Busy could be my middle name actually (that would mean my initials would be PBJ – lol) I’ve been so busy this year I can hardly believe it’s Fall. With Fall comes back to school for many and the beginning of holiday planning for all. Gasp, I just realized Thanksgiving is next month. With everything going on though, it’s important to still find time to enjoy tasty meals with your family. Dinner doesn’t have to be complicated, or mean you have to go through a drive thru. You can create easy weeknight recipes full of delicious flavor and real ingredients with the help of new Knorr Selects—Real ingredients. Real taste. They’re available at your local Food Lion in the rice aisle!
I happen to live in a very small town. Food Lion is the closest grocery store to my house, which means I shop there a lot. It’s quick, convenient and I know exactly where everything is located in the store. That is a huge plus for me because I like to get in and out (did I mention I was busy?)
Knorr Selects are gluten free and don’t contain artificial flavors or preservatives! They’re available in the following varieties: Four Cheese Risotto, Asiago Cheese & Cracked Black Pepper Rice, Roasted Garlic Alfredo Rice, White Cheddar Broccoli Rice, Rustic Mexican Rice & Beans, and Spinach & Artichoke Rice flavors. Options, you know we love them.
We’ve chosen the Four Cheese Risotto to create this Easy Garlic Shrimp Risotto. So easy, it takes less than 30 minutes. We did say easy after all.
Pan sauteed shrimp combine with the creamy risotto and kale for a complete meal that’s perfect for any busy weeknight.
You can #DoMoreWithKnorr ! We’d love for you to share how Knorr Selects and Food Lion are helping your easy weeknight creations!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil - divided
- 1 pound large uncooked shrip
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 package Knorr Selects Four Cheese Risotto
- 3 cups baby kale
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes - halved (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a large nonstick pan over medium high heat. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp, garlic and cook until pink.
- WHILE shrimp is cooking, into a sauce pan pour water, milk, remaining olive oil and Knorr Selects. Mix to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and continue cooking uncovered for 10 minutes while stirring frequently until rice is tender and sauce is creamy.
- To plate: divide risotto between plates, top with kale, shrimp and optional tomatoes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g