This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
Did you know that all specially marked Tyson chicken (including nuggets, strips, Any’tizers® snacks and drumsticks) are raised with NO antibiotics EVER. That’s right. No antibiotics, ever. Since 1935, the people who make Tyson chicken products have had a strong heritage of raising chickens. They know their chickens! That means you can feel good about serving Tyson chicken products that are raised with no antibiotic ever to your families.
Tyson chicken products are made with a long-standing dedication to quality, for the way we want to eat today.
Tyson chicken is made with 100% all natural ingredients (no artificial ingredients, minimally processed). ALL NATURAL. You’ll know you’ve selected their no antibiotics ever chicken because it’s right there on the label.
I picked up my Tyson chicken drumsticks at Sam’s Club where I like to buy them in bulk. Separating them into smaller packages for freezing so that I have them on hand. I also like that it’s a product of the USA!
Here’s a little more information about their heritage chicken. Check out this VIDEO below.
When you’re ready to make these drumsticks, be sure to look for Tyson chicken products marked with no antibiotics EVER. They’re so quick and easy to make. Who doesn’t love a good drumstick, right? They’re sweet thanks to the honey, and salty (hello, soy sauce) and have that little extra bite thanks to the sesame oil and fresh ginger.The garnish of scallions of sesame seeds is optional but encouraged.
More of a thigh person? Feel free to substitute Tyson fresh chicken thighs. They’re, you guessed it, made with no antibiotics EVER as well.
- 2-3 pounds Tyson drumsticks
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 scallion - thinly sliced - optional
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds -optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or a silicone mat.
- Pat chicken dry and place into a medium bowl.
- Into a small bowl combine: honey, soy sauce, sesame and ginger. Whisk to combine. Pour half of the mixture over chicken. Toss to coat.
- Transfer chicken to baking sheet. Bake for approximately 35 minutes OR until juices run clear and chicken is done.
- Halfway through cooking process, flip chicken and baste with remaining mixture.
- Garnish with optional scallions and sesame seeds.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- OXO 11132100 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons with Magnetic Snaps
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Jelly Roll Baking Sheet
- Silpat Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8" x 16-1/2"
- Duralex 100010 Made In France Lys Stackable 10-Piece Bowl Set
- OXO Good Grips 12-Inch Stainless-Steel Locking Tongs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g