Grilled Cheese sandwiches are one of life’s little pleasures. This Avocado and Tomato Vegan Grilled Cheese is creamy and delicious. It’s made using Pure Blends. A plant-based butter alternative with a creamy and buttery taste. Avocado, tomato and vegan cheese alternative are sandwiched between two vegan whole grain slices of bread and toasted to perfection. We think you’ll like it as much as we do.
Post sponsored post by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
There’s just something about a grilled cheese sandwich, amiright? Grilled cheese sandwiches have come a long way from the plain grilled cheese of my childhood. Not that there’s anything wrong with those. They still hold a place for dunking into tomato bisque when I’m not feeling so hot. But these days so much more than just cheese is going into a grilled cheese sandwich.
A lot of thought goes into the bread, butter, cheese and yes the extra add ins. They run the gamut from mushrooms, to sun dried tomatoes to anything and everything in between. Grown up grilled cheese if you will. If you can dream it (and it’s edible) chances are it’s been placed into a grilled cheese sandwich.
How do You Make a Vegan Grilled Cheese ?
What’s so special about this sandwich? This grilled cheese is made using Pure Blends. It’s a brand of plant-based butters that are made with oils like avocado and coconut. It gives you a smooth, creamy, buttery taste made from vegan ingredients.
Want to try it yourself? You can find Pure Blends at your local PUBLIX. There’s even an IN STORE coupon via the coupon machine for $1.50 off 1 Pure Blends Product- Offer Valid 7/16 – 9/9
Options. We love them. It comes in both Avocado Oil and Coconut Oil AND since it has no artificial preservatives or flavors, you can feel good feeding it to your loved ones.
You can use Pure Blends to recreate your favorite recipes, or try something new—like this Avocado and Tomato Vegan Grilled Cheese! It’s better-y taste that’s plant based ; )
This Avocado and Tomato Vegan Grilled Cheese comes together in no time. I picked up all the ingredients I needed at my local Publix.
It’s great for lunch, dinner (add a side salad or soup), or yeah, even a midnight snack (I can’t be the only one). It’s comfort food for every age.
I’d love for y’all to chime in. Which spread are you most excited to try? How do you think you’d use it? We’d love to hear your thoughts!
Recipe printed with permission and provided compliments of Pure Blends.
- 2 slices vegan whole grain bread
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Blends Avocado Oil plant based butter, divided
- 2 slices vegan cheddar alternative, divided
- 1 slice tomato
- 4 slices avocado
- Heat medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spread one slice of bread with 1 1/2 tsp Pure Blends with Avocado Oil plant based butter, then place plant based butter side down into hot skillet.
- Top with 1 slice vegan cheese, tomato, avocado and then remaining slice vegan cheese.
- Spread other slice of bread with remaining 1 1/2 tsp. Pure Blends with Avocado Oil plant based butter and place plant based butter side up on top.
- Cook until lightly browned on one side. Flip over and cook until vegan cheese is melted.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.