This post is sponsored by Eckrich. Opinions are my own. Our One Pan Creamy Smoked Sausage Pasta dish was ready in about 15 minutes and is cooked in ONE pan. Put your own spin on this pasta dish by using what you have on hand.
Do you ever just wing it in the kitchen? Some of my best recipes are created when I’m short on time and need to get a meal on the table. I do what everyone else does. I shop my fridge and pantry to see what I have on hand. What’s that saying? Necessity is the mother of invention.
Those are my rebel without a cookbook nights. Nights where I create dishes like this One Pan Creamy Smoked Sausage Pasta.
If you have Eckrich smoked sausage on hand you can whip up a meal in no time at all. No recipe required.
Because spice is nice. Eckrich naturally hardwood smoked sausages are crafted with just the right blend of spices for a rich and savory taste. They’re also PRE cooked. What does that mean? All you need to do is heat and eat.
Eckrich Smoked Sausage is Versatile
Versatility is key and you can pair Eckrich smoked sausages with whatever you have on hand in your fridge and pantry. It makes for a FAST fool-proof meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) that the whole family will enjoy.
Eckrich smoked sausages come in a variety of flavors and forms so there’s something for everyone.
Original Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, Polska Kielbasa Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, Turkey Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links and if you like a little heat try Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links.
For this dish I used Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links and added what I had on hand. Egg noodles, broccolini, homemade chicken stock, extra cheddar cheese and dash of cream, salt and pepper. Voila a quick, easy ONE PAN meal that was ready in about 15 minutes.
For more mealtime inspiration, product information and where to purchase please visit Eckrich.
PS Y’all … It really makes our day when you make our recipes. IF you do, please SHARE & TAG us on Instagram #HeyBellalimento
- Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links - sliced into coins
- egg noodles
- chicken stock(https://bellalimento.com/2018/11/19/easy-instant-pot-chicken-stock/)
- kosher salt/pepper
- heavy whipping cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Place desired amount of sausage into pan and heat.
- Add desired amount of egg noodles (or any short pasta you have on hand).
- Cover with enough chicken stock (can supplement water also).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until noodles are al dente.
- Add broccolini, cream and cheese.
- Mix to combine.
- Cook until sauce has reduced and pasta is tender.
- Broccoli florets,asparagus or spinach would be a great substitution for broccolini.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.