Braciole alla Panna or Pork Chops in Cream Sauce that is deceptively easy to make. Easy enough for everyday or elegant enough for a special occasion. Serve it a top a bed of mashed potatoes.
Are you tired of your same old go to meals? Your quick fixes? Well then I’d love to introduce you to this saucy little number. It’s a dish you can whip up in a flash and will quickly make it into your must make often file. I mean why not, it’s boneless pork chops that have been sautéed to a golden perfection in a shallow buttery bath. And then, in comes THE SAUCE…
Creamy Dreamy Sauce.
This sauce keeps me up at night dreaming of different ways to use it. I told you I’m a sauce girl. It starts with a Marsala that deglazes the pan, marrying itself with the left behind pork chop goodness. It bubbles and simmers, singing away as it waits on the next ingredient to come to the pan party: CREAM. Heavy whipping cream that has been studded with a bit of flour to help it thicken up.
Can you taste it? I know I can, I could eat this with a spoon. It’s fantastic right here. But we’ve gone a little farther and added some shrooms. Scrumptious shrooms that are swimming in that creamy dreamy sauce. All that’s left to do is return the golden pork beauties to the pan, and give them a few turns to coat. They’ll fly off the dinner plates. You’ll see.
Btw, you’ll want a baguette, make sure you have a baguette for this meal. Trust me, just get the baguette. Did I mention you’ll need a baguette? That sauce, oh that sauce.
MORE DELICIOUS PORK TO TRY
If you’re feeling inspired by my pork chops with cream sauce recipe, you’ll love these other tasty pork recipes:
- Braised Pork with Rosemary and Mushrooms
- Pork Medallions with Mushroom Marsala Sauce
- Herb Crusted Pork Chops
We would love to see them!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon all purpose flour
- 8 ounces button mushrooms – sliced
- Into a sauté pan add butter and oil and heat over medium heat until butter has melted.
- Add pork chops. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned on both sides. Turning as necessary. Transfer pork chops to a plate and keep warm.
- Into your hot pan carefully add Marsala and deglaze pan. Cook until wine has reduced in half.
- Place flour into cream and mix together. Add cream mixture to pan and whisk together. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking on LOW for approximately 5 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through and sauce has thickened.
- Return pork chops to pan. Turning to coat.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.