4 ingredients and 20 minutes are all you need to make this Maple Balsamic Glazed Salmon.
There are a lot of things I consider a pantry must have, balsamic vinegar happens to be in that category. It’s beyond versatile and can be used to make a million things. One of which is to drizzle it on fresh, ripe, juicy strawberries. Go ahead, do it. You’ll thank me.
You can send me a bottle of really good balsamic to thank me ; ) But today we’re using it as a glaze for salmon. Did you swoon. You should.
Would you believe it only takes 20 minutes top to bottom to make that succulent slab of salmon. It’s true and just 4 simple ingredients. Don’t take my word for it, I saved that bite just for you to see for yourselves ; )
Want more SALMON recipe inspiration? Try these recipes:
BROWN SUGAR CITRUS GLAZED SALMON
- 2 pounds salmon - cut into 6 fillets
- kosher salt/pepper
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- green onions - thinly sliced, optional
- Preheat oven to 450° degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Place salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, whisk together: syrup, vinegar and garlic. Brush half of the glaze over salmon.
- Bake 10 minutes. Brush with remaining glaze and continue baking additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Garnish with optional onions.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Jelly Roll Baking Sheet
- Silpat Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8" x 16-1/2"
- Duralex 100010 Made In France Lys Stackable 10-Piece Bowl Set
- OXO Good Grips 11-Inch Better Balloon Whisk
- OXO Good Grips Silicone Basting & Pastry Brush - Small