I can not believe I do not have any cavities. Seriously. I have the biggest sweet tooth. Always have. I suppose I can thank my Mom and her insistence on brushing and flossing 3 times a day ; ) In addition to having a little thing for desserts I also have a thing for cocktails. Put the two of them together I am a happy camper. This luscious little number above starts out with my homemade LIMONCELLO. If you’ve never made your own get on it. Grab a bag of lemons and some moonshine and you’re on your way.
Of course you have to like lemons because this one is pleasingly pout puckering. It’s a no bake cheesecake which means exactly that no firing up the oven. No chances of it cracking and ruining your hopes for that perfect cheesecake. Not that I know anything about that sigh.
Ready to pucker up with a forkful? Of course you are.
Want more cheesecake? That’s a silly question right!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter - melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping - thawed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Limoncello
- Preheat oven oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Stir together crust ingredients. Press firmly and evenly in bottom of pie plate.
- Bake 9 minutes. Cool 20 minutes.
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat cheesecake ingredients on medium speed until smooth; spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes prior to serving.