This Chicken Yakitori post is sponsored by Tyson Foods. I was compensated for my time. Opinions are my own.
The countdown to summer is on! I don’t know about you but I can use all the help I can get getting myself ready for sundresses, shorts and gasp bathing suits. I’ve teamed up with Tyson Foods, makers of the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® product line to participate in their Countdown to a Better You program. Last month we showcased our Grilled Chicken Caprese Wraps! If you haven’t made them you should rectify that immediately.
Did you know that Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken is: 98% fat free, fully cooked and have no preservatives. Yes you heard correctly, no preservatives! Making it really easy to eat right and stay on the countdown to a better you summer fast track! This month we’re going global and making Chicken Yakitori skewers.
Honestly the hardest part will be making the rice. And well that’s not hard at all (well maybe for my rice maker but not for me). You’ll probably want to make extra because these skewers will disappear like Houdini.
It really makes our day when you make our recipes. IF you do please SHARE & TAG us on Instagram #bellalimento
- 1.37 pounds Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups prepared rice
- 2-3 scallions - sliced thinly
- Heat Grilled & Ready® chicken breast strips in a non-stick skillet over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until warm.
- Add sauce to pan and toss to coat.
- Place 2-3 strips of cooked chicken strips onto each skewer.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with scallions.