Grilled Chicken Tacos with Jalapeno Ranch Sauce
I’ve partnered with my friends at Hidden Valley Ranch to create a few recipes. I don’t think my kids have ever been so excited about a partnership. I kid not, to them, Ranch is a food group. For my first two recipes I created SOUTH WESTERN RANCH CHICKEN SALAD and CRISPY HONEY RANCH WINGS . Which you promptly made and loved right? This month we’ve taken the taco road. Grilled Chicken Soft Tacos with Jalapeno Ranch Sauce. Another recipe you’re going to need a few extra napkins for. Messy meals seems to be a theme with me lately.
To make this recipe even simpler, you can use leftover chicken. It’s a good thing that you and your family will like. If you like your sauce more on the mild side just cut back on the jalapeno, want to go for the spice gusto? More power to ya, add more. Remember it’s your kitchen…have fun! Which means if you want cheese, add it. Want more complex jalapeno flavor? Try roasting it first.
Want to help me get to ITALY? All you need to do is VOTE! I am a FINALIST in the 2013 DaVinci Storyteller Experience. Vote DAILY through July 31st on FACEBOOK. Thanks so much for your help, Love and Kisses!
Disclaimer: I partnered with Hidden Valley Ranch. to create this recipe. I was compensated for my time. Opinions are my own. Always have been. Always will be.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jalapeno - seeded, chopped
- 2 ounces Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked chicken strips
- 1 avocado - pitted, sliced
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- Into your blender (or food processor) add: milk, mayonnaise, jalapeno and seasoning mix. Pulse into well combined. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes OR until thickened.
- To assemble: Into a tortilla shells add chicken. Top with avocado slices, a squeeze of lime juice and cilantro. Drizzle with jalapeno ranch dressing.
- Continue until all tacos are assembled.