No Bake Nutella Cheesecake.
I love a good cheesecake as much as the next person. Let’s be honest though, sometimes I just don’t have time to bake one, wait for it to cool and then chill it down. That’s exhausting just to think about. Not that it’s not worth it, it is, but sometimes a girl needs a break. A no bake break that is. Can I get an amen?
I’ve been feeling a little disappointed in myself that I haven’t shared a Nutella recipe with y’all since I don’t know when (I know, I know, for shame). I’m rectifying that today. Grab your forks friends, I think you’re going to love this one as much as we did.
How do you make a simple cheesecake?
Did I mention that this creamy dreamy decadent slice of Nutella fork licking goodness it’s no bake? That’s how you make a simple cheesecake. It couldn’t be easier to pull together. 15 minutes and your stand (or hand) mixer pretty much does all the work. We all need a sous chef and well Ruby my red KitchenAid stand mixer is mine. That is all you need to pull this off. Then simply take that spring form pan, plop it into the fridge and wait for the cold air to work it’s magic.
Plan on making it either the night before or early in the day so she’s ready to go when you’re craving hits.
Feel free to snack on some of the Ferrero Rocher chocolates while you wait. Just don’t eat all of them or your cake will be naked, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Oh who am I kidding, you should just go ahead and buy the large packet of chocolates to be on the safe side.
How do you make a regular cheesecake?
If you’re curious and have more time, you can check out our STEAMED RICOTTA CHEESECAKE. She’s a winner winner cheesecake for dinner.
TIP: Oh and here’s a bonus tip for you – don’t throw that empty Nutella jar away (yes this recipe uses an entire jar – I never said it was calorie free did I, it’s why I stay on my treadmill), use it to make NUTELLA MILK. You’re welcome.
- 1 sleeve graham crackers - finely crushed
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter - melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese - room temperature
- 13 ounces Nutella
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- crushed ferrero rocher chocolates to garnish
- Butter a 10" spring form pan. Into bottom add graham crackers and butter. Using a fork, mix until coated.
- Firmly press crumbs into bottom of pan and slightly up sides to create crust. Set aside.
- Into stand mixer bowl mix together cream cheese, Nutella and sugar until well combined.
- Add whipping cream and mix to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared spring form pan.
- Cover top of pan with plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator to set up overnight.
- Garnish with crushed chocolates.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.