Skillet Garlic Herb Dinner Rolls. Light and fluffy pull apart dinner rolls that are baked in a skillet and basted with a garlicky herb butter straight out of the oven. They’re the perfect accompaniment to most any meal.
There’s just something about fresh homemade bread that I can NOT resist no matter how much I try. Especially light and fluffy yeast pull apart rolls. They’re not as hard as you might imagine to make. Don’t let the yeast scare you away. There is a time commitment but most of that is spent waiting on it the dough to rise to the occasion. What is the occasion? Dinner of course.
Skillet garlic herb dinner rolls go with just about any meal. From easy weeknight meals to elegant holiday meals. Especially sauce meals, and if you’re lucky enough to have any leftover. I have never been so lucky. They make a mean slider roll. You’re welcome.
While you can make dinner rolls in a muffin tin, a cake pan or even on a sheet pan, my favorite way to bake them is in a SKILLET. You may have noticed that gorgeous Le Creuset number up there. She’s a looker. A lavender looker. It’s Le Creuset’s NEW COLOR Provence,
Inspired by the fragrant, sun-drenched lavender fields of southern France, our new, contemporary color embodies the serenity and modern sensibility that extends far beyond the abundant blooms. I can practically smell lavender just talking about it.
What do I love about the new signature skillet? Le Creuset’s new Signature skillets feature a helper handle for easier lifting and added control when moving between stovetop, oven and table. Genius right?
Our friends at Le Creuset are generously offering ONE PROVENCE SIGNATURE SKILLET to a lucky bell’alimento reader! Enter for your chance to win using the rafflecopter widget below.
EDITED TO ADD: Giveaway has ENDED. Winner has been notified. Thank you for your entries.
GIVEAWAY: 1 PROVENCE SIGNATURE SKILLET ERV $150 Cast iron skillets have long been treasured kitchen staples for stovetop frying and oven baking. Over time, the matte black interior enamel develops a natural patina that is ideal for searing and frying. Pour spouts on two sides allow for drip-free pouring.Features Helper handle adds comfort and control when lifting Durable black enamel finish requires no seasoning Even heat distribution and superior heat retention Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
As always, Le Creuset goes from the oven to table effortlessly. Who wouldn’t want to show that off?
If you want another option to slather on those delicious skillet garlic herb dinner rolls, try making your own COMPOUND BUTTER.
Disclaimer: Le Creuset provided me with product and is sponsoring the giveaway. Opinions are my own. Always have been. Always will be.
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 cup whole milk - warm
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 5 to 5-1/2 cups 00 flour
- olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter - melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning Mix
- In stand mixer bowl add: yeast, milk, water, butter, salt, sugar and 5 cups flour.
- Mix until a dough ball forms. Add additional flour if necessary.
- Using dough hook, knead dough until smooth and tacky, approximately 6-8 minutes. Add additional flour if necessary.
- Drizzle olive oil into bowl and turn dough ball until coated.
- Cover bowl with kitchen towel and allow dough to rise until doubled in size.
- Punch dough down and form into ball.
- Using a kitchen scale to measure, section off 2 1/4 ounce pieces (you should have 23 total) and form into rolls.
- Place rolls in muffin pans OR two greased cast iron skillets or 9 inch round baking pans. Cover with kitchen towel and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Mix melted butter add, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, mix together.
- Using a silicone brush, brush onto freshly baked rolls.
- KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red
- Le Creuset Signature Iron Handle Skillet, 6-1/3-Inch, Marine
- OXO 11132000 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Cups with Magnetic Snaps
- AccuWeight 207 Digital Kitchen Multifunction Food Scale for Cooking with Large Back-lit LCD Display,Easy to Clean with Precision Measuring,Tempered Glass, 0 Silver
- OXO 11132100 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons with Magnetic Snaps
- OXO Good Grips Silicone Basting & Pastry Brush - Small
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.