Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs. These no bake cookie dough snacks will satisfy your sweet tooth any time of the day or night.
Me and cookie dough go way back. I’ve been crushing hard since childhood on that sweet dough. I can never yield exactly how many cookies a recipe calls for because I’m forever snacking on the dough. It’s a price I’m willing to pay. If you love chocolate chip cookie dough like I do, I think you’ll love these Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs.
These fat bombs are even egg free, for those that are concerned about eating raw cookie dough. Did I mention they’re NO BAKE? As if they couldn’t get any better they just did. Just a little mixing and scooping and you’ll have snacks that are perfect for grabbing when you’re wanting something sweet to satisfy cravings.
I think I may actually like these a little too much as I’ve made this recipe so many times I can do it from memory now. Good thing they’re high in healthy fat and low in carbs so I don’t have to feel too guilty about it.
What is a Fat Bomb?
A Fat Bomb is usually made from a combination of ingredients like: butter, coconut oil, nuts and seeds. Fat bombs were initially created for those following the Keto (Ketogenic) diet. It’s a high-fat, low-carb diet.
How Do You Make A Keto Fat Bomb?
Stir ingredients, fold, scoop and freeze. That is basically all you do. You could even get the little ones involved to help you make these.
AND if they can’t wait (or you) until the fat bombs freeze, this is great as a dip, or just dive in with a spoon. Oh, is that just me who does that?
How Long Do Fat Bombs Last?
Once the fat bombs have set up, you can keep them stored in the fridge in an air tight container for approximately 1-2 weeks.
Be sure to try our KETO AVOCADO STUFFED CHICKEN !
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
- 8 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter - softened
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup swerve
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 ounces sugar free chocolate chips
- Mix together all ingredients except chocolate chips, until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out dough onto a half baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Transfer to freezer until completely chilled.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container. Store in freezer or refrigerator. Allow fat bombs to set at room temperature for a few minutes prior to enjoying.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.