This post is sponsored by Great Day Farms. Opinions are 100% my own.
Deviled Eggs are a classic Southern appetizer made from hard boiled eggs. They’re perfect for entertaining, can be made in advance and the filling is completely customizable. We’ll show you how to make deviled eggs with this fun twist on presentation.
I love eggs. Always have. I love them in all their glorious forms, scrambled, over easy, FRIED, in a cake (just keeping it real), and definitely hard boiled. I eat eggs almost every day.
Eggs are a great source of protein. Not to mention if you’re looking to check the low carb box you’re covered in that area as well.
Hard Boiled Eggs are great to have on hand for snacking and meal prep.
Did you know that you can purchase peeled & Ready-to-Eat hard boiled eggs? You sure can. Great Day Farms Hard-Boiled Eggs are available in the deli section at your local Walmart. Easy energy, exceptional taste.
They come in convenient 2 count or 6 count packages.
We all lead busy lives filled with responsibility, deadlines, and meeting our bottom lines. Adulting is hard y’all. Sometimes a short cut is a good thing.
Great Day Farms Hard-Boiled Eggs have 6g of protein per egg, they taste #EggceptionallyGreat , they’re convenient (even pre-peeled) and are United Egg Producers certified
What Can You Do With Hard Boiled Eggs?
Eat hard boiled eggs as a grab and go snack. They’re also perfect post workout.
Slice hard boiled eggs to add to salads or sandwiches.
Make Egg Salad
Make Deviled Eggs.
Deviled eggs are the perfect appetizer. They’re great for any gathering and you can completely customize the filling. Did I mention you can make them well in advance? To create these standing deviled eggs we used Great Day Farms hard boiled eggs.
Simply slice a small piece off the bottom so the eggs will stand. Slice another piece off the top and removed the yolks. I’ll give you my tips in the recipe card for the easiest way to do that. Once the yolk mixture is combined we piped it into the eggs and garnished with fresh dill. It makes for a beautiful presentation.
Are you ready to make your own standing deviled eggs? You can even currently find a Great Day Farms Ibotta offer at Walmart!
- Earn $0.25 off of the 2-pack
- Earn $0.50 off of the 6-pack
Want another deviled egg idea? Try our BEET DEVILED EGGS!
- 6 Great Day Farms Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- kosher salt/black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- fresh dill sprigs to garnish
- Cut a small sliver off the bottom of each egg so that the eggs stand.
- Cut the tops off of each egg.
- With a sharp knife gently cut out a circle. Remove so that yolk is visible.
- To remove yolks, use an inverted small coffee spoon. GENTLY scrape out the yolks into a small bowl.
- Add mayonnaise to yolks. Mix to combine.
- Season with salt, pepper (to taste) and ground mustard.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag. Pipe into each egg.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
- yasheng Demitasse Espresso Mini 18/10 Stainless Steel Bistro Spoon 12.5 cm (4.9 Inch), Set of 6
- Duralex 100010 Made In France Lys Stackable 10-Piece Bowl Set
- 200 Pcs Disposable Pastry Bag Pastry Decorating Bags Icing Piping Bag
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.