Italian Sheet Pan Chicken Supper. A one and done meal. Chicken, fresh green beans and Roma tomatoes are marinaded and simultaneously roasted to perfection. Total time commitment for this sheet pan supper is 40 minutes (most of which is cooking time). Fast, fresh and flavorful.
This post is sponsored by Menud. Opinions are my own.
I have a little secret. I’ve always been envious of meal planners. I loved the idea of having my meals all lined up in pretty rows and planned out for the week, I just wasn’t into the time commitment or stress it took to put them together. Guess what?
Now I’m able to plan meals without that pesky time commitment. All with the help of Menud. What’s that you ask? It’s a free curated meal planning app, available at the swipe of your fingers. Are you ready for menu planning made easy and meals like this Italian Sheet Pan Chicken Supper?
Did I mention it’s FREE and it’s available for download for both IOS and Android.
What is Menud ?
Menud is a meal planning technology that’s designed with the healthy and busy grocery shopper in mind. They make it seriously easy to shop for a week’s worth of groceries in 30 seconds.
They partner with celebrities, athletes, influencers and brands to curate weekly meal plans WITH grocery lists. As if that wasn’t awesome enough, those grocery lists are shoppable on AmazonFresh (where available).
You don’t have to compromise. Menud makes it easier than ever to eat great food.
In just a few taps you can choose a curated meal plan AND can add, delete and arrange those meals to your heart’s content right on the app.
It really saves time and takes the stress out of meal planning.
I had this Italian Sheet Pan Chicken Supper on the table in just 40 minutes. 25 minutes of that time is baking, which leaves a lot of extra time to explore more plate lists. The meal was fresh, fast and flavorful. Exactly how I like it.
Are you ready to DOWNLOAD Menud ?
Recipe slightly adapted from Menud Winters Favs Platelist
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large chicken breasts - halved
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 pound fresh green beans - ends trimmed
- Into a bowl add: olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine (until emulsified).
- Place chicken into a large zip-top bag. Pour 1/2 marinade over chicken. Seal bag. Massage bag so marinade covers chicken completely. Set aside.
- Place tomatoes and green beans into a separate zip top bag. Pour remaining marinade over contents. Massage bag so that marinade covers contents. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- When oven has preheated, pour contents of green bean and tomatoes onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Gently shake pan so that contents spread evenly.
- Remove chicken from marinade (discard marinade). Arrange chicken on top of green bean and tomatoes.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
OXO 11132000 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Cups with Magnetic Snaps
OXO 11132100 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons with Magnetic Snaps
Duralex 100010 Made In France Lys Stackable 10-Piece Bowl Set
OXO Good Grips 11-Inch Better Balloon Whisk
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Jelly Roll Baking Sheet