Creamy Dijon Skillet Lamb Chops are an EASY versatile dish that works not only for a weeknight meal but it’s also elegant enough for entertaining. On your plate in less than 30 minutes. Add a side of gnocchi or baguette to soak up all that delicious sauce.
If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen this photo of our Creamy Dijon Skillet Lamb Chops recently. I had so many requests for this recipe that I decided to a blog post. Sharing is caring y’all.
What is Atkins Ranch?
I partnered with Atkins Ranch for an Instagram Campaign where I shared about their lamb products. If you’re not familiar, Atkins Ranch lamb is 100% grass fed and pasture raised in New Zealand. Natural, healthy and delicious. They are the first lamb producer in the world to achieve Non-GMO Project verification, as well as being the first lamb producer globally to achieve Global Animal Partnership Step-4 accreditation.
I was provided me with these gorgeous lamb loin chops and I knew immediately I wanted to bathe the loin chops in a creamy Dijon sauce with mushrooms and thyme.
Because I truly believe beautiful delicious food doesn’t have to be complicated, and because I loathe extra dishes, this entire meal is made in ONE cast iron skillet.
It starts by seasoning the lamb chops with salt and pepper and then they’re seared on both sides. They’re set aside to rest while we get saucy in the skillet. Mushrooms, wine, Dijon and cream all join the party to create a sauce that begs for a side of gnocchi or a baguette to soak up all of it’s deliciousness.
Hungry for more LAMB? Try –>
HERB ROASTED LEG OF LAMB
GRILLED PISTACHIO & MINT CRUSTED LAMB CHOPS
PS Y’all … It really makes our day when you make our recipes. IF you do, please SHARE & TAG us on Instagram #bellalimento
Creamy Dijon Skillet Lamb Chops
Lamb Chops prepared in a cast iron skillet with a creamy Dijon sauce.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 Atkins Ranch lamb loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces mushrooms - sliced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup Dijon
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- fresh thyme sprigs to garnish - optional
- Place a cast iron skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add lamb chops and sear on each side. Approximately 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Set aside.
- Add mushrooms and cook until softened.
- Add wine and allow to reduce by half.
- Add Dijon and cream. Mix to combine. Check for seasoning. Add additional salt/pepper to taste. Cook until warmed though.
- Return lamb chops to sauce.
- Garnish with optional fresh thyme.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love everything about this recipe! And I love lamb too!
So easy and delicious! Let us know if you give it a try!
That creamy dijon sauce looks delish and those lamb chops look perfectly cooked. I can’t wait to try to make this for Easter!
Thanks Scarlet. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.