This post and Potluck Party is sponsored by Aunt Nellie’s.
Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Beets make an easy and delicious side dish that pairs well with most main dishes.
Are you looking for a super side dish? One that’s not only delicious but is easily transportable? Maybe you have a potluck coming up, something like oh … Thanksgiving (the ultimate potluck amiright?). We have you covered with our Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Beets.
Did we mention our Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Beets are incredibly easy to prepare thanks to a little help from Aunt Nellie’s pickled beets? Plus a quick dice of sweet potatoes, a drizzle of olive oil, seasoning and then into the oven they all go until golden and fork tender. We think you’ll want to put a fork in this dish.
You could win $250 Visa gift card for yourself and $500 for your local food pantry …
How to ENTER …. (complete rules and regulations can be found HERE).
Serve up some Aunt Nellie’s at your potluck and post of picture or video of it on Facebook or Instagram. Be sure to use the official hashtag #AN90PotluckParty in your caption and tag @AuntNellies on Facebook or @AuntNelliesVegetables on Instagram.
Aunt Nellie’s will choose FIVE winners that will each get a $500 donation made to their local food bank or pantry, $250 for themselves AND a family pack of Aunt Nellie’s products!
Be sure to visit www.auntnellies.com/potluck each week now through November 21, 2019 for themed recipes, potluck tips, and information on how to win valuable prizes.
Want more BEET inspo? Try …
BEET PANNA COTTA with HONEY
PS Y’all … It really makes our day when you make our recipes. IF you do, please SHARE & TAG us on Instagram #bellalimento
- 2 large sweet potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 red onion - sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (plus additional for garnish)
- 1 jar Aunt Nellie's Pickled Whole Beets -drained
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.1. Into a large bowl add: sweet potatoes, oil, salt/pepper and onion. Toss until coated.
2. Place a silicon mat or aluminum foil onto a rimmed baking sheet.
3. Pour contents of bowl onto baking sheet, making sure it’s in a single layer.
4. Remove rosemary from stems and sprinkle on top.
5. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
6. Add beets to baking sheet. Return to oven for additional 10-15 minutes OR until potatoes are fork tender and golden.