Easy Instant Pot Chili is a quick and easy weeknight dinner thanks to pressure cooking. This Easy Instant Pot Chili post is sponsored by Conagra. All opinions are my own.
Quick and easy weeknight dinners. Does that sound like something that would interest you? Because it sure does interest me. How about a nice bowl of hearty beef and bean chili? I know what you’re thinking, Chili takes a while to simmer and blend all of those magical flavors together. Good news, with a little help from the pressure cooker chili can be a quick and easy weeknight meal.
I picked up everything I needed to make this easy chili recipe at my local Walmart. One stop shopping is my idea of convenient.
Speaking of convenient – did you know that Walmart offers Online Grocery Pickup (OGP)? You simply place your grocery order online and then pick it up. How’s that for EASY. Especially now that it’s getting dark earlier and chillier by the day thanks to daylight savings time.
In keeping with our EASY theme all of this is done in a pressure cooker, so there’s no additional dishes. Y’all know how I feel about dishes.
The recipe starts out with a quick sauté of the onions followed by browning of the beef. The spice blend is mixed in and then the tomatoes are added.
Not just any tomatoes, we’re using Hunt’s tomato products. Hunt’s tomatoes are 100% natural, with no artificial preservatives. Hunt’s also doesn’t use sugar, corn syrup, or other sweeteners in its canned tomatoes.
For this chili, we’re using a combination of Hunt’s tomato sauce and petite diced tomatoes. It’s the perfect base for our chili.
To bring the BOLD to our Easy Instant Pot Chili we’ve also included Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies. Vine-ripened tomatoes, zesty green chilies, and a mix of spices are what give Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies its unique zesty fresh-from-the-vine taste that we all know.
For even more quick and easy chili recipes be sure to visit: https://www.loveeverylastbite.com/Chili-Time
PS Y’all … It really makes our day when you make our recipes. IF you do, please SHARE & TAG us on Instagram #bellalimento
- 1 tablespoons vegetable/canola oil
- 1/2 onion - minced
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 15 ounces Hunt's tomato sauce
- 14.5 ounces Hunt's petite diced tomatoes
- 10 ounces Rotel original diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 2 - 15.5 ounce cans pinto beans - drained
- Press sauté button on Instant Pot. Add oil. When warmed, add onion and saute until softened.
- Add beef. Cook until browned. Stirring as necessary.
- Press OFF button. Add spices. Mix to combine.
- Add: Hunt's tomato sauce, Hunt's tomatoes and beans Do not mix.
- Secure the lid. Set to SEALING.
- Press CHILI button. When finished, allow machine to naturally release.
- Press OFF button. Carefully remove lid, stir and serve.
Garnish with optional: shredded cheese, sour cream, parsley.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
SLOW COOKER SOUTHWEST CHILI