Our Balsamic Braised Short Ribs are fall off the bone tender and easier to make than you might imagine.
I have a thing for beef short ribs. What can I say, they’re delicious. Cooked low and slow they end up fall off the bone tender. So tender, you can leave the knife in the drawer because a fork can easily handle the job. Less dishes, you know I’m a fan. These short ribs are seasoned, seared and are then plopped into the SLOW COOKER with just a few additional ingredients. They’re quick, easy and delicious. Sounds good right?
(The following contains an affiliate link. I earn from qualifying purchases.) So good, this balsamic braised short ribs recipe is included in my NEWEST COOKBOOK.
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE COOKBOOK ?
Slow Cook All Day. The Ultimate Cookbook of Hands-Off Slow Cooker Recipes. Classic home cooking with minimal effort – 100 all-day slow cooker recipes for busy people like us.
Quick easy and delicious. Can I get a virtual high five?
WHEN WILL THE COOKBOOK BE RELEASED?
(The following contains an affiliate link. I earn from qualifying purchases.) The SLOW COOK ALL DAY COOKBOOK will be released Tuesday July 21, 2020 BUT no need to wait because it’s available for PRE-SALE on Amazon NOW!
In addition to Amazon, the book will also be available at: Barnes & Noble, Indie Bound, BAM! and Indigo. Options, you know we love them.
This slow cooker cookbook is the ultimate solution for hands-off slow cooking, with 100 simple and delicious slow cooker recipes that take at least 8 hours to cook and can be left entirely alone during the cooking process. These are not your Grandma’s Slow Cooker Recipes.
From Veal Osso Buco to Lamb Shawarma, to Thai Inspired Coconut Soup with Chicken to Southwest Black Bean and Corn Quinoa the dishes in this slow cooker cookbook require basic ingredients, minimal prep, and did we mention no additional steps during cooking?
Here is just a taste of what this cookbook includes:
- Variety, the spice of life – Try comforting soups, stews, and chilis for carnivores, vegetarians, and vegans. There’s even a section in this slow cooker cookbook for making savory stocks and sauces.
- Ready to eat – These slow cooker cookbook meals are either ready to be served as soon as the slow cooker is done or take just a few minutes of assembly after cooking.
- How to slow cook – Discover pro tips for making meal prep even easier, ways to maximize leftovers, and even how to pick out a slow cooker.
(The following contains an affiliate link. I earn from qualifying purchases.)
I can’t wait to see what y’all cook from this book. It really makes my day when you make any of my recipes. IF you do please SHARE & TAG on Instagram #bellalimento
Want more SHORT RIB INSPO? Try …
SHORT RIBS with BOURBON REDUCTION
- 2 pounds beef short ribs, cut into individual ribs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 2 or 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- Season the ribs all over with the salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- In a heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the ribs and cook, turning, until they’re browned on all sides.
Transfer the ribs to your slow cooker insert.
- Combine the beef stock, red wine, vinegar, mustard, and brown sugar and add to the ribs. Place the thyme on top. Cover the cooker and cook on Low heat for 8 hours. Taste and add
more salt and pepper, as needed.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container or freeze for future use.