I have noticed that “bellini” is quite popular amongst bell’alimento searchers. You all have good taste! They’re light, refreshing, fruity and perfect for summer sipping. Last summer we shared a FROZEN PEACH BELLINI . Today we’re bumping up the berry factor and making very berry bellinis. Made with a trio of berry goodness: strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. It’s fruity, slushy and I’m willing to bet you won’t be able to stop at just one. Or maybe that’s just me?
Best part about this beauties? You chuck everything in the blender and then whizz away to your desired consistency. Maybe you like yours a little more slushy or maybe you like yours so thick you make fish faces when drinking them? Either way these are bound to make appearances at several of our get togethers this summer and maybe a few of yours?
Thirsty for more? Try:
Recipe intended for those 21 and older.
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 10 ounces Proscecco
- 4 ounces vanilla simple syrup
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 cups ice
- Place ingredients into blender. Pulse until desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish with skewered blueberries if desired.
- Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender with FourSide Jar (75oz volume/32 oz Wet/Dry Fillable), Professional-Grade Power, 6 Pre-programmed Cycles, 10-speeds, Black
- OXO 11132000 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Cups with Magnetic Snaps
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.