This Chicken Lettuce Wraps post is sponsored by Tyson Foods. I received compensation for my participation in this campaign. All thoughts/opinions are 100% my own.
Chicken to me is like a chameleon. It takes to flavors like a horse to water (did you Grandparents say this? Mine did. All the time).
Making it perfect for any cuisine out there. It’s also something that my entire family can agree on. No hard selling the one bite rule when chicken is on the menu. Clearly I didn’t invent chicken lettuce wraps but I did come up with a quick an easy 15 minute version that you’re going to love.
I developed this recipe as part of my contribution to Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products Countdown to a Better You program! Summer is nipping at our heels and I’m on the good and good for you bandwagon. Did you know that Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products are a smart way to eat right when looking for easy and wholesome homemade meal options?
Not to mention, Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips are free from allergens like soy and wheat. For these chicken lettuce wraps, I used Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken breast strips.
The wraps are full of bite sized pieces of good for you chicken and veggies, wrapped around a piece of ice cold crunch iceberg lettuce. If you like a little spice in your life feel free to add a pinch of red pepper chili flakes to the sauce to heat things up!
The Countdown to a Better You program ends on June 21st! Have you been saving your UPCs from the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products? Now is the time to start thinking about how you want to reward yourself for making smarter food choices.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1.37 pounds Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken breast strips
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large carrots – chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 large zucchini – chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1/2 head Iceberg lettuce
- 2-3 scallions – sliced thinly
1. Heat Grilled & Ready® chicken breast strips in a non-stick skillet over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until warm. Chop into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
2. To same skillet add olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add carrots, zucchini and cook approximately 2-3 minutes until softened.
3. Add sauce to pan and mix to combine. Add nuts.
4. To assemble: spoon mixture into lettuce cup. Garnish with scallions.
CHICKEN YAKITORI SKEWERS
GRLLED CHICKEN CAPRESE WRAPS.
These look so amazing!
Girl Yes.. these look too good!
Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen says
This is my kind of lunch, wish I had one right now!
Gosh Paula, I’m such a sucker for lettuce wraps. These look fantastic!
Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles says
I love chicken’s versatility, too. Whatever flavors I’m in the mood for, I can make it work with chicken. My family loves lettuce wraps, delish!
Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie says
Look at all that goodness in one lettuce leaf!
Summer lunch perfection.