Music Credit: Cold Weather Company – Unbound
Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders.
It might come as a shock to some, but yes, sliders can be something other than mini burgers. If you’ve ever been to ANY potluck here in the South you’ve had these little bites of hot ham and cheese goodness. They’re also perfect for the holiday season when we’re all busier than we normally are, have unexpected guests popping over or have to feed a crowd. Okay, these are pretty much good all the time. let’s just go with that. They’re also incredibly simple. We have a winner winner hot ham and cheese dinner.
They start with sweet Hawaiian rolls. Some ham and you guessed it CHEESE. I’m a cheese lover. I want all the cheese varieties. Please and thank you. I’m talking about REAL cheese though. Not processed cheese. We’ve used Sargento® Sliced Swiss Cheese on our sliders. Why? Besides being delicious, Sargento® Sliced Cheese is always 100% real, natural cheese. Did you know that Pasteurized Process Cheese Food (PPCF), sometimes known as American singles, are only required to contain 51% real cheese. Gasp. I prefer 100% REAL cheese.
Sargento® is a brand I can feel good about. They stand for real, natural cheese. They’re a family company built on heritage & history. Everything they do is for the love of cheese. With the Real Cheese People campaign, Sargento® is rallying consumers to create a community of Real Cheese People who declare their preferences, express their passion and share their love for real cheese. Now, that’s a campaign I can get behind!
Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders.
Spicy Meatball Sliders with Quick Pickled Cabbage
Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Cranberry Sauce & Caramelized Onions
Slow Cooker Mini Meatball Sliders
- 1 Package Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls (12 count)
- 9 slices deli honey ham
- 9 slices Sargento Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter - melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally. Transfer bottom half of rolls to ovenproof baking dish.
- In a small bowl whisk together: Dijon, butter and Worcestershire.
- Layer ham on top of bottom of rolls then top with Sargento cheese slices.
- Replace the top of the rolls.
- Pour or brush sauce over rolls. Sprinkle poppy seeds on top. Cover with aluminum foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes OR until cheese is melted.
- Uncover and cook for additional 2 minutes OR until tops are slightly browned.
- Cut and serve warm. Garnish with additional poppy seeds if desired.
- Duralex 100010 Made In France Lys Stackable 10-Piece Bowl Set
- OXO Good Grips Silicone Basting & Pastry Brush - Small
- OXO Good Grips Freezer-to-Oven Safe 3 Qt Glass Baking Dish with Lid, 9 x 13
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.