DIY Rosemary Lavender Sugar Scrub. This is my kinda do it yourself project. If you can mix, you got this. DIY CUCUMBER MINT SUGAR SCRUB is one of the most popular posts on da blog so I’m guessing y’all are kinda into kitchen beauty products. I like to keep a jar of sugar or salt scrub next to the kitchen sink. It helps keep pesky kitchen smells (think onions and garlic) away and it keeps my hands soft as a baby’s butt. This version has 4 simple ingredients: Sugar, Lavender, Rosemary and Olive Oil. I used rosemary from my herb garden and culinary grade lavender that I keep in my spice cabinet for ooh la la recipes. Meaning if I actually got some of this in my mouth, no need to freak out, it’s completely edible.
Not that you would want to, but just in case you didn’t happen to rinse all of it off after scrubbing your hands and you were eating icing off your finger (like y’all don’t do that too) you’d be cool. You’ll need a seal able jar or container. A small bowl and a spoon. Mix the ingredients together and voila. A little bit goes a long way, start out with about a quarter sized dollop in your hand, scrub, rinse and pat dry. Use more if necessary. These make great homemade gifts as well! Need more scrub inspiration?
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon culinary grade lavender
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or grapeseed oil
- Into a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer to an airtight seal able jar or container.
- Duralex 100010 Made In France Lys Stackable 10-Piece Bowl Set
- Weck 760 Mini Mold Jar, 5.4 Ounce - 12 Jars
- Weck 762 Tulip Jelly Jar, SET of 6
- OXO 11132000 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Cups with Magnetic Snaps
- OXO 11132100 Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons with Magnetic Snaps
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 0mg Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 0g