This post is sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
How To Hard Boil Eggs?
You can hard boil eggs a few different ways. Stove top or in your Instant Pot. One thing to remember is you’ll want to peel the eggs as carefully as possible. Details.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved vertically
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard
- cracked black pepper
- fresh chives - minced finely
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- Into a medium bowl, mash egg yolks with Mayonnaise and Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon or pipe yolk filling into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh chives and ground black pepper.
Can substitute fresh minced parsley for chives.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.